- We recycle.
- We plant lots of trees on top of our downtown buildings.
- We ride bicycles.
- We practice sustainable living.
So it’s no surprise that green remodeling is important to Portland Oregon homeowners as well.
We, at Keyser Construction, are committed to responsible building practices and engaging in green remodeling techniques as often as we can. Some of these techniques include:
- Recycling as much material as possible after demolitions.
- Donating usable materials such as cabinetry and appliances to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity.
- Reusing/painting/refinishing cabinetry when possible.
- Using green products in construction such as low VOC paints, “healthy” plywood, soy-based foam in furniture, etc.
Our green remodeling techniques aren’t the only reasons to hire us though. We have 15+ years of experience in the field of remodeling, and have completed countless projects for happy Oregon homeowners.