Bathroom Remodeling Portland Oregon – Customize Your Bathroom to Your Needs
Although what we do in the bathroom is private we still want the space to be both beautiful and functional, especially when other people have to use it. If you want to improve the overall look, feel and function of your bathroom then maybe it’s time to give Keyser Construction a call.
Best Tips for Bathrooms
If you’re considering bathroom remodeling in Portland Oregon then there are some basic things to keep in mind. They include:
- Your key improvements should focus on daily use and functions. Think about the way you use and live in the space.
- Consider shrinking your jacuzzi tub to a “normal size” tub.
- Increase the size of your shower and consider adding multiple showerheads, body sprays or a built-in bench, for a more enjoyable shower experience.
Other excellent ideas to consider for bathroom remodeling in Portland Oregon are:
- Frameless enclosures that create an open feeling.
- Protect against excessive moisture in shower area by using proper building technologies.
- WEDI system for shower underlayment as well as epoxy grout systems.
- New exhaust fans will also help remove moisture quickly.
- Electrical radiant floor heating is a nice touch, especially during the cold months.
- Save money on power with timers and dimmers.
All of these great ideas add up to a beautiful new bathroom space you can both enjoy privately as well as show off to your friends. Click here to learn more.